Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swimming

Kayli and I have been doing a lot of swimming this summer. I'm really lucky that one of my friends lets us come over and use her apartment pool. This pool was at her old apartment, but the new one is just as fun. Here is Kayli on our way home from Susie's:) She wanted a snack but then fell asleep before finishing off her snack:)

8 comments:

darlene said...

Kayli is so precious...as is her mama.

Jenny said...

That is so funny. I remember those times (and we sometimes still have them) when sleep just happens in the middle of an activity. You know the girl is tired is she chooses sleep over snack. Good job getting her to love the water. She is just too cute! (I think you should have another one!)

sunni said...

Your having a little girl so that I don't have to worry about having another one, right:)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! All that swimming can make a girl tired!

penny said...

What a great pool. The apartment complex is really lucky to have such lovely ladies swimming there. :) I have never seen Kayli choose sleep over food. Thanks for posting so we can enjoy our girls.
Love you,
GiGi

Emily and Andy said...

She was worn out. Too cute!

Shanan & Shannon said...

At first glance I thought you were swimming in a fountain!!! Oh my - what a beautiful pool. What a joy you have in your arms - one tired little joy.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a cute pic! I wonder who took it... ;-)
I'm so glad ya'll were able to come over for a swim. We'll need to plan another swim day soon.