Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation (Post 2)

Kayli just loved the beach! This was her first time to see the ocean and at first she was a little unsure and was a bit nervous about going out into the water and waves with Dad. Of course, after being out there for 10-15 minutes she started to get comfortable and really enjoyed running up and down the beach.

Look at those little footprints in the sand in the picture below. So precious:)


4 comments:

penny said...

OK, I know that I am prejudiced, but Kayli is the cutest thing I have ever seen (except Sunni, of course). I pray that the joy she has will be a hallmark of her life.

Anonymous said...

What absolutely wonderful pictures! She is DARLING!!

Amy M. said...

You can't help but smile when you see Kayli's pictures!! Can't wait to see the smile in person. :-)

darlene said...

What a cutie! Great smile - pure joy on her face.