Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boy or Girl?

Hello everyone! I thought I would finally post again. Sorry I’m a bit slow. I promise I’ll be quick with baby pictures. I had Brad take a picture of Baby Bean this morning. Can you believe that this is the first belly picture I have? I’m such a bad scrapbooker. I was just so sick those first few months that I never got around to taking any pictures. Oh, well.

I thought I would start a poll online since there is already one going at work on whether I’m having a boy or a girl. Let me know your prediction and vote using the poll to the right. I have to say that I have mostly boy votes at work and even my hairdresser is certain it’s a boy. We’ll know on Monday hopefully so I’ll post then to give you all the answer.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I'm voting for boy so we can share stories about our boys when we're old and gray. But, if it's a girl then we can have her marry one of my boys and that means we'll be related forever. So, either way it's a win-win!

Shanan & Shannon said...

Hey Sunni - so glad you joined the blogging world, per Jenny's suggestions I am sure-:) I second Jenny, you are an adorable prego Mommy. Thanks for keeping us posted. We voted for a boy! Take care and we'll be checking up on you. Shanan Marek
http://web.mac.com/marekfamily

sunni said...

Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying being pregnant now that I'm feeling normal again. Shanan, your family website is great. Your boys are just precious. When is someone going to give the James family a granddaughter:) I think one of you two girls may need to think about a third baby.

Emily said...

You look great! Jenny sent me the link to your blog. I am going to go against the flow and vote girl. I have a daughter and throughout my pregnancy everyone thought I was going to have a boy. I wouldn't trade my Claire for anything. Good luck with everything It is good to "see" you again.
Emily (Selke) Kavalich

Jenny said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what to do!