Sunday, September 16, 2007

Port Aransas








Since moving back to Texas over a year ago, Brad and I have started a tradition to spend his birthday in Port Aransas. This time we decided to make it a longer trip without the dogs since it will be our last for awhile. Brad’s mom was nice enough to keep Kelty and Rebel for the week so that we didn’t have to board them.

We arrived in Port A on Labor Day and stayed in a condo at Sandcastle Condos for 7 nights. The condos were nice and I would recommend them if you’re ever going to be in Port A. I spent the week reading 3 books while Brad fished. It was such a relaxing trip!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah Sunni! Welcome to the world of blogging! It really is so much fun- and with Peaches on it's way you'll have so many thoughts and things to blog about. I'll be checking it all the time! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hi Sunn!! I love the little baby timeline at the top. Very cool! Love you, lee anne

Anonymous said...

Just thought i'd drop by and say hi and gratz on your upcoming doomed life of less MMOs and more diaper changing. also thought i would say that i will allow you to name your mini-me after me. i guess, but only once. naw im just joshin ya. well, goodluck to yall hope you have fun. ttyl

Taylor Barnes,
Chaos for life......

sunni said...

Thanks for your comments! Jenny, I hope I have a girl because I think you'll be calling this baby Peaches for a long time:)

Oh and Taylor, maybe we'll recruit you for the diaper changing so that we'll have plenty of time to play MMO's. By the way we aren't playing chaos because we want to be on the good side right?

Sunni