I met Amy and her four girls at the Waco zoo. We had a great time walking around and looking at the animal. The zoo in Waco is really nice. Going to the zoo is something that Brad and I always do when we visit a new city. I'm not sure how much of the zoo Kayli actually saw. We'll definitely have to go back when she's older with Dad. He was a little sad that he missed her first zoo trip.
12 years ago


6 comments:
Oh, she looks like she had a great time. :-) I'm sure Brad will have plenty of chances to be with her as she experiences the zoo!
Tell Grandpa and GiGi to get a grandparents' zoo pass --- that is what our group loves to do. We leave the parents at home or off on their own adventure.
That is a great idea. It's such a pretty place to go walking.
That is a great idea. It's such a pretty place to go walking.
I love looking at all of the pictures of sweet Kayli.
I was wondering if you would be interested in any of Caroline's clothes that she has outgrown. Most of them were picked out by her Aunt Jenny, so I can't think of a better person to pass them on to. We are headed to Dallas this weekend, and I thought I might bring some with me!
I would love to have some of her clothes she's outgrown. I have been with Aunt Jenny on one of her shopping trips for Caroline and Kayla :)
We are hoping to be over at Jenny's sometime on Saturday so hopefully you'll be able to meet Kayli.
Post a Comment