Monday, November 3, 2008

Kayli's Music

Kayli loves to wiggle her little butt around when we have music playing. GiGi bought her a Kid's Praise and Worship CD that she just loves. She moves her little arms up and down in the air kind of with the beat :) It is really the funnest thing ever! She is so cute and is just so proud of herself. This is short shot since I have trouble capturing these things. She is just such a ham I have to be very sneaky.

4 comments:

penny said...

I think GiGi will be getting some praise DVDs for Kayli for Christmas so she can see other children worshiping. That should be really fun to watch! Kayli will take right to it, I know. Love to all!!

Anonymous said...

I can already picture her on the church dance team! :) Adorable!

darlene said...

So precious. GiGi's Christmas shopping is going to be lots of fun because Kayli "needs" so many wonderful things. :-)

Amy M. said...

Nothing cuter than a dancing baby. :-)