Kayli had her first slumber party this past Saturday night. We invited the Maddox girls over to play and stay the night. That's mom plus 4 so it was a full house. The kids had a blast. We went to the park on Saturday night even though it was freezing and almost too cold for Amy:) Kayli had never been in a swing before and she thought it was so much fun. I have a video of her laughing that I'll post later. The swing was perfect for both Kayli and Adi. Amy used to swing the twins together like this.Here's almost the whole crew. Ana was busy playing on the slides and climbing around in the playground. Do you see my little ham back there? The girl loves to have her picture taken.
Here's Ana! It had been a long time since I'd been able to spend time with Ana so this was a great treat. She was so sweet with Kayli!
Here is my little bug at the end of the night after the park and pizza. We got home around 8pm and she was happy but worn out. She and Adi went straight to bed in her room and then the rest of us piled on the pull-out couch and watched 102 Dalmations:) There's more to post, but I'll have to do it in stages.
13 years ago


3 comments:
This is the stuff of life-long memories. I am so glad that Amy and the girls could come. What a rich blessing friendships are!
sunni, you are the best person in the whole wide world
love Ana
We had such a wonderful time. It will probabily be the weekend before I can post -- but I will have to steal your pictures from the park. They turned out so cute.
Post a Comment