So I did take these pictures last month, but I've just been a little behind in posting lately so here are her 10 month pictures just about a full month late:) We took her to White Rock lake on one of those really pretty days we had in December. She of course was the perfect little model. Her 1st birthdya is coming up so soon that I'm starting to get really anxious about it! It is just such a huge milestone that seemed so far away when she was born. 



13 years ago


5 comments:
Kayli gets more beautiful every day. She will be walking in no time. Enjoy every moment, mom and dad!
Absolutely precious. She is quite the model and obviously knows what to do when a camera appears.
Oh, she's so beautiful. I think she's a "winter" as in her colors are red, black, and white. Megan can fill you in on that! Give her big kisses from me!
She is absolutely beautiful! She is growing so fast. It was so good to see the two of you at Christmas.
She is beautiful. :-)
Post a Comment