I did take these pictures awhile back, it's just been a hectic month for some reason. I just haven't had much computer time. I had actually gotten Kayli all dressed up the weekend before for her 11 month pictures and Brad and I took her to the park for pictures. When we got to the park I realized that I had forgotten her blocks. Brad told me it didn't matter but I'm a bit obsessive compulsive so while I tried to convince myself that it was ok to not have the blocks one month, I just couldn't do it so we stopped by the park one morning a few days latter so that we could take her real 11 month pictures:)
13 years ago


5 comments:
OK, I'm glad you have the blocks! It's such a cute idea (thanks to Jami, right?)
Maybe I can borrow those blocks??? :-)
Yes, thanks Jami and of course you can borrow the blocks:)
I totally agree about the blocks. You had to have them. I guess we now know where that obsessive compulsive tendency comes from. :)
Love to all!
Very cute and the blocks are needed.
Didn't we always know where the OC tendency came from? Love you!
I am in total agreement with the blocks. It would have bugged you every-time you saw the pictures. :-)
(But of course I am obsessive compulsive too!)
Kayli is adorable!!
Post a Comment