Monday, March 9, 2009

Irish Festival

We decided to go to the Irish Festival at Fair Park last Friday night because it was free if you got their before 7pm. The music was wonderful and we also enjoyed traditional fair food. Kayli really enjoyed the turkey leg:) I of course dressed Kayli in green for the event. I'm not sure how much Irish she really has in her, but she looked the part.

Here she is watching the big kids in the petting zoo.
Ohh, and here she is enjoying that turkey leg I mentioned.


I was even able to catch Kayli and her Daddy dancing to the music. She just loves music. It was a late night for her, we didn't make it back home until a little after 9:00, but she had fun even though she missed her bedtime by almost 2 hours.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like a fun night. I love the pic of Kayli & the turkey leg :)

Jenny invited us to tag along to the arboretum next week and I'm excited about Sophie and Kayli getting to play together!

sunni said...

We are looking forward to it too! I'm excited that y'all can make it.