So as you know I'm about a month behind so no, we did not celebrate Brad's birthday late, I'm just late posting the pictures. Kayli and I ordered Brad's favorite cake from Central Market (German Chocolate) for his birthday party. We also decorated the house but somehow I didn't get pictures of any of that, oh well. Kayli was really excited about the cake. She kept stealing the icing as Brad was trying to take our picture with the cake:)
We also went out for a walk around the neighborhood. Kayli is getting so big and independent. We rarely use the stroller anymore because she wants to walk herself. She can say walk now and out so that is all I hear if I do put her in a stroller.
13 years ago


4 comments:
Great pics of the family!
Kayli is getting so grown up. She gets cuter all the time.
Cute family. I am thankful that you are mine! Love to all.
Just darling!!
Happy Late Birthday Brad! I guess I don't feel so old now that we are in the same decade...at least for a little bit. :-)
Post a Comment