Sunday, October 4, 2009

Star Wars

Brad and I went shopping at H&M in Washington DC in this past August. Brad found this Start Wars t-shirt and wanted to get it for Kayli. I'm fairly certain that we found it in the boys section, but it is purple so that is at least a little girly, right?

4 comments:

Amy M. said...

I like that she still likes her hippo walker we gave her. :-)

Andi said...

Very cute!! I am heading to Washington DC the first week of November...I'm very excited!!

sunni said...

Yes, she still loves to push around her hippo and carry things around the house:)

That is a great time of year to go to DC. You'll have to go shopping at H&M. It's a fun store. Also, the new WWII memorial is pretty amazing.

Shanan & Shannon said...

She'll definitely capture the heart of one of the James boys in that shirt!!!