Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baylor Homecoming

So after a bit of a rough start with these two (a bit of fusing and competition) they became the best of friends. How cute are they!

Kayli and I drove down to Waco on the Friday of Baylor's homecoming weekend to have a slumber party with Amy and her girls. We then got up very early on Saturday to go to the Baylor parade. Luckily Jenny decided to go to the parade at the last minute so her Dad got there very early to reserve us a great spot along the parade route. Thanks Jim!!Here you can see that Kayli finally figured out how this parade thing works:) She was most excited when there were horses.
Of course she did quickly figure out that complete strangers were throwing her candy so that also made the parade experience a huge hit. Does this picture make it look like she was on a complete sugar overload? She is covered with the sugar from her donut and I think eating candy and holding so much candy in her little hands that it is falling out:)
Look at all of those future Baylor Bears:) Luckily Amy works for Baylor, I think the rest of use may need to consider a second job:)

3 comments:

penny said...

Glad to be home so that I can catch up with Brad and his girls on the blog. Parade day was such fun and it brought back many memories. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving.
Love you!!!!

darlene said...

It was a lot of fun. I'm glad to see her and everyone else at the parade.

Amy M. said...

That picture of Adi and Kayli looks like it could be me and you as babies. :-)