How old does Kayli look here? I think she looks so grown up! This was another day that I got her to sit still long enough to do pigtails. I think I may need some advice on how to get a little girl to one sit still long enough to fix her hair and two to not pull out whatever I just put in her hair. Any thoughts?
13 years ago


6 comments:
This is the first time that I have absolutely no advice to give.
And she does look super cute and super big!!
what about during breakfast? Now, my advice comes with NO experience but it might be worth a try...that's when I do shoes and socks - they are distracted and for once don't resist!
I used to sit Claire on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror and we would make funny faces in the mirror to distract her while I fixed her hair and keep her in one spot. Now I turn on a show sit her in front of me on the floor and wrap my legs around her waist. Good luck!
She is super cute with pigtails!
Shana, I have tried the breakfast thing because that is when I do socks many mornings, but she in the middle of eating will fuss and reach up to stop me which usually results in yogurt, applesauce or some mess in her hair:)
Emily, I guess I'll just keep using the TV method but I might try the bathroom. We just don't have much counter space in our small city cottage:)
I would have to suggest in front of the TV. That is still often a challenge for me. Good luck getting her to keep them in. I know we went through a phase with Caroline where she would not keep ANYTHING in her hair. We finally had to cut her bangs until she got past that stage. Does Kayli like bows? Caroline would usually leave in a pretty bow. Good luck. She is SO cute and growing so much.
Even though I have four girls, I have no advice...
Post a Comment