Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby News

Tiny fingers, tiny toes,
Little itty bitty clothes.
Dresses, ribbons & hair to curl,
We're tickled pink; we’re having a GIRL!

The doctor is 98% sure that it's a girl. We are so excited! I wish I could share a picture of the ultrasound, but we had s much trouble yesterday trying to scan the picture that we finally gave up after the 3rd place!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! Daughters are so fun! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I am sure that it will fly by.

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So fun! We are thrilled for you guys! Congrats!
Megan

Jenny said...

I can't believe it's a girl. I was sure you'd have a boy. But then, I was sure both mine were girls. I'm no good at the guessing game. No matter- I'm just thrilled all is going well in your pregnancy. I can't wait to see you and that belly on Thursday. We need to go shopping!!

Unknown said...

YEA!! Girls ROCK! Sorry brad!

Shannon said...

Thanks for providing my precious nephew with a wife!!! How fun. Although I can't imagine pink, bows, ribbons, dolls, kitchen sets, and all sorts of dress-up clothes, having a princess will be super fun. Congratulations Sunni. Are we going to vote on a name???? Shanan