Hello to everyone. I’ve had such a busy October so I know I haven’t had a chance to post much and I’ve especially been bad about getting pictures up. I will fill you in on all my travels briefly. I went to Cologne, Germany the first week of October. It was beautiful there and I was able to visit the DOM Cathedral. This cathedral is the largest Gothic church in Northern Europe and took over 600 years to complete (1248 – 1880).
After my trip to Germany, I flew into Dallas and my sweet husband drove all the way from San Antonio to get me so that we could stay with Jenny and Steve for the night and pick up all of the baby furniture they are letting us borrow. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and Jenny was the first best friend I ever had. She’s known me since I was born and she’s been a sister to me ever since. Once we have the nursery set-up I’ll post pictures so you can see the furniture and bedding we borrowed.
Our next stop was Waco after leaving Dallas. In Waco, we went to Bosqueville’s homecoming football game where Ashley is a senior and was a homecoming queen nominee and Taylor is a freshman and on the varsity football team. We also spent some time with my parents. My mom made me her famous chicken enchiladas.
Ohh, and Amy was kind enough to take me to Target to show me all of the things I needs (and don’t need) for the new baby. Since she’s on her 4th girl who is just 4 months old I figured she qualified as the baby girl expert.
I then flew out of Waco to go to Boston and Denver. I’m so glad to finally be home!
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment