TAG: MY MAN
I got tagged. Here are my answers. If I tagged you, then copy these questions in your blog with your answers and tag someone new.
1. Who is your man? Brad Barnes
2. How long have you been together? 8 years, 9 months of marriage
3. How long dated? 5 years, 4 months dating (including 1 year engagement)
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Brad
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? Brad
8. Who sings better? Neither of us can sing very well, but I'll say that I would be the best of the worst:)
9. Who is smarter? Brad is smarter in useful things including history and current events, but I'm the book smart one and the better problem solver.
10. Whose temper is worse? Neither of us really have a temper, but I would say if anyone ever gets upset it is me. I think it is more a hormonal thing than a temper:)
11. Who does the laundry? We share this chore. Brad usually does the laundry, and then I put everything up.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Brad, that is definitely a boy job which I informed Brad of very early on in our marriage.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, Brad sleeps on the right.
14. Who pays the bills? Sunni mainly, but we sit down together once a month to go over our budget for the month.
15. Who is better with the computer? Brad! He builds all of our computers and is also my personal tech support even for my work computer.
16. Who mows the lawn? Brad, this is another boy job that I have no interest in:)
17. Who cooks dinner? Brad cooks dinner every night now that I'm pregnant, but we normally cook together.
18. Who drives when you are together? It matters whose car we drive. He drives the truck which we always take on long trips and I drive my car which we take around town about half the time because of the better gas mileage.
19. Who pays when you go out? Brad usually
20. Who is most stubborn? Definitely me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brad
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see them equally
23. Who kissed who first? Brad kissed me first.
24. Who asked who out? Brad asked me out
25. Who proposed? Brad on Christmas Eve
26. Who is more sensitive? Sunni
27. Who has more friends? Sunni
28. Who has more siblings? Brad
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Brad
Okay, I tag: Andi
13 years ago


2 comments:
Look at you! You're a pro blogger now!
I know, I don't even need e-mail prompts anymore that say 'Time to post something new' :)
Post a Comment