So we have our Christmas tree up and decorated. I even have all our presents wrapped. I just love having all those presents sitting under the tree. Unfortunately most of them will be going to Waco this weekend, but at least I was able to enjoy them for a few weeks.
Ohh, and one of my favorite accomplishments was to personalize a stocking for Kayli. My mom and I both have really unique stockings so I wanted to find something for Kayli that would last for years. Now Brad wants me to track down a few for us too. Our names will be much more difficult to sew. Maybe I can find something cute online.
13 years ago


3 comments:
Good for you getting Kayli's stocking done!
When do we get to see pictures of the nursery???
Now that you have lots of new presents, we need to see the nursery! It was great seeing you on Saturday.
I know I'm very slow. I wanted to get some things hung up on the walls first. I'll get some pics out soon. I promise!
Post a Comment