Friday, December 28, 2007

8 Months Along

So I'm just a bit behind on posting. I was officially 8 months along on Christmas Day. I'm definitely into the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy now which I know will only continue to get worse:) I now make all kinds of noise every time I get off the couch or roll out of bed. I can really see a difference in the size of my belly and I'm starting to get nervous about Kayli's growth spurt these last few weeks.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Grow, Kayli, Grow!!
Growth is a good thing, Sunni... maybe not at your vantage point looking down at that big belly thinking... hmmmm, she has to come out of me somehow!!
I'm still thinking you'll have a tiny 6 pound baby... you still look cute prego... not big, fat prego!

Jami said...

You look beautiful, Sunni! I'll be praying for you these last weeks. I remember how miserable I was at the end. Floating around in the pool felt wonderful - maybe your gym or the Y has an indoor pool you could use?

sunni said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I don't have access to a pool but the bathtub is about the most comfortable place to be.