Thank you Jenny for the baby furniture and bedding. It looks great. Also, thanks to Shereda who made all of the bedding. She did an amazing job and we are so excited that we were able to use it for Kayli. Brad put up chair rail molding, which I know, didn't come across really well in the picture, but it is so pretty. He also painted the red that we matched to the bedding. I have a close up of the bedding below so you can see the pattern.
13 years ago


3 comments:
Love it!
Yeah! Finally a picture!
One tip... the skirts go all the way to the floor. Not exactly sure how to make it happen & maybe you didn't want it to, but they do.
I can ask Shereda to remind me if needed.
Everything coordinates so well. Can't wait to get Kayli here!
The room looks great. Brad did a wonderful job on the chair rail and painting. It's an adorable room for a precious baby!
Post a Comment