
We spent Christmas morning at home in Dallas before heading to Waco. Kayli had fun mainly with the wrapping paper and bows:) We had a great breakfast of blueberry muffins, Cheerios and Cantaloupe. We opened our stockings after breakfast. I was pleased to find a beautiful necklace with black diamonds. I didn't even know there were black diamonds.

After breakfast we moved in by the tree (oh and put on one of Kayli's Christmas dresses for pictures of course). Like I said, Kayli was more interested in the bows than the presents.

She was really interested in Brad's headlamp.

This was her big gift from Santa. It's a ball popper. You can see below that she is amazed with this toy. You can see the little yellow ball in the picture falling after it shot out of the toy.

Oh, and the best gift of all for mom and dad was a new Cannon SLR camera so you might notice that the pictures are better and we are also taking many more. We have 470 pictures just of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
2 comments:
Wonderful Christmas memories. Kayli is so cute in that bright red bow!
Love to all, GiGi
I concur with Penny.
Post a Comment