Kayli didn't enjoy Santa too much. I really didn't think she would be scared of him, but apparently the unsure of strangers stage has hit. She is staring right at Brad and she really does look scared, poor girl.
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
4 comments:
Priceless picture. I think this reaction may run in the family. :)
GiGi
Yes, I need to scan in my first picture with Santa to compare:) I was 13 months old my 2nd Christmas so our ages would be close.
Poor thing! At least her outfit is adorable :)
These pictures are just as priceless as the pretty smiles on Santa's lap. She'll appreciate it one day-:) Our Santa pic doesn't include Mason this year due to high-pitched screams. Had Daddy not have been there, I would have put him on Santa's lap for the quick picture. But, Daddy was more concerned about his precious son (I should have been) than the picture for the scrapbook! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment