Monday, December 8, 2008

Dallas Zoo

For my birthday a few weeks ago, Brad took Kayli and I to the zoo and we spent the afternoon walking around and looking at the animals. One of my birthday presents was a family membership to the zoo. I just love to go to the zoo. Every time we go to a new city, the zoo is always a stop we make. Kayli was able to notice the animals if they were moving. You can see below that she is very amazed with a group of monkeys who were playing chase with each other:)




...wow the zoo can be exhausting:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious!!

darlene said...

Just catching up on your posts about the zoo, hamming it up and her park visit. Love the boots -- something every little girl needs!
Kayli is so cute.

penny said...

That look of wonder on Kayli's face as she studies the monkeys is priceless. What a beautiful family. Ron and I are so blessed!
Love to All!

Amy M. said...

I agree with Penny -- that picture of Brad and Kayli is just priceless.