Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Breakfast

I bought Kayli a Blueberry muffin for her birthday breakfast at Central Market. She always loves eating bites of my muffins so I thought she should have her own on her birthday. We didn't let her eat the entire muffin so don't worry. She basically ate the top of the muffin and pulled out a few blueberries here and there. She really enjoyed it though!
I just can't believe our little girl is a year old! Time really does fly and it seems to be picking up speed. It has been an incredible year. Kayli has been such a wonderful blessing and she continues to entertain us and teach us. She is developing such a little personality and that is so exciting to watch. Thank you to family and friends for your prayers over us as parents and over Kayli this year!

5 comments:

Emily and Andy said...

Happy Birthday Kayli!!! The year has flown by. It has been fun getting to watch her grow up on the blog. Great pics of her eating the muffin!

Anonymous said...

What a doll!! I can't believe she's already a year, either! Soak in every moment! You and Brad are such good parents....

penny said...

We had such a good time at Kayli's first birthday celebration. She is so adorable. We're looking forward to the Snapfish pictures.
Love You,
Gigi and Grandpa

darlene said...

Happy Birthday, Kayli. I know you all had fun.

Kayli is a precious gift and we all get to enjoy her thru your blog. Keep it up.

Amy M. said...

What precious pictures.