Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Ava & Ali

Amy had a cupcake decorating party for Ava and Ali's 4th birthday. Kayli had a great time playing with the girls. It is so great that I'm able to surround Kayli with so many great kids at such a young age.
Here is Kayli having 'big sister' time with Ana. She is not used to being used as a doll:) Ana put her in a doll jogging stroller so Kayli didn't quite fit and was having to hold her head up since she was a little too tall. It was really funny, but she didn't fuss at least not until she saw mom:)
They had the cutest puppies too and Kayli was having fun hugging them. It was cute because she got a little jealous and wanted in my lap after seeing that I was holding a puppy.

1 comments:

penny said...

So many beautiful girls in one spot!
I am so glad you all stayed connected.