We bought Kayli a sandbox a few weeks ago. She has been enjoying it so much over the last few weeks. She begs to go outside on the deck to get in it almost every night. She loves to get the sand all over herself. She rubs it in her hair and all over her arms:) Our little baby is officially a toddler now I think. I don't get to hold her when she drinks her milk anymore because she would rather sit in a chair herself and drink and no more falling asleep on me in the evenings before I put her to bed because she is going nonstop until it's time for bed and then she just wants to lay down.
13 years ago


3 comments:
Kayli is growing into a beautiful little girl (she was a beautiful baby). What a cutie!
I had such a good time being with all of you the last couple of days! Kayli and I had such a good time together. She really does love that sandbox. Love, GiGi
How fun!
Post a Comment