So a few weeks ago was 'Crazy Hair Day' at school. This was my attempt to make Kayli's hair stick up using some of Brad's hair gel. It kind of turned out a little like one of the grinch children or maybe a 50's rocker?? not sure:)
Ohh, and this is Kayli every morning except she is usually falling out of my arms trying to get to her teacher. In this case I was trying to get a few more pictures inside, but she wanted her teacher so I couldn't get her to look my way:) I am so thankful that she loves her teachers so much.
13 years ago


3 comments:
Oh, isn't that great to see how much she loves her teacher! It's clear that she is getting lots of attention and affection!
Now, I'm hoping she give the same reaction to you when you go to pick her up!! :-)
Love the hair!
Cute girl. It is obvious that she is loved and well-adjusted. You and Brad are doing a great job.
She's beautiful even with crazy hair and such a people person. That's my girl! Love, GiGi
Post a Comment