Thursday, July 2, 2009

James Family Fun

The James family had us over for a cookout and to play a few weeks ago (well maybe 6:)). Kayli had so much fun playing in the water. And of course she loves seeing her boyfriends. We can't wait to go back for a vist in a few more weeks to meet the newest James:)

This girl loves watermelon!

Caleb is always so sweet with Kayli. Here he was teaching her how to stack. He's going to be a great big brother to the new baby.

Here is Carter after some convincing from Dad that, yes, he did have to stand by Kayli for a picture:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable kids, with such great parents! I think the arranged marriage is definitely the way to go. :)

darlene said...

Between Connor and the James boys, Kayli has plenty of guys to entertain her.

Of course, I think the children are all beautiful!

Jenny said...

Oh, my boys love your girl. Glad you came up to our end of Texas!

penny said...

Now I have someone to eat watermelon with. My boys don't like it. I sure miss my girls and Brad, of course. Love!