Monday, July 27, 2009

Vacation

I'm a little out of order, but we just got back from vacation and I had to post about or wonderful trip. I'll follow-up with more posts and pictures, but this is a video of Kayli's first full day out at the beach. She had such a wonderful time. I was a little surprised to be honest. I've seen some kids reactions to the ocean and have heard stories of mine. She played so hard every day in the water and in the sand that Brad and I enjoyed naps each day that lasted over 3 hours:)

If anyone is interested in a beach house on Surfside beach just let me know. The house was gorgeous and the beach was practically the backyard. This was our first trip to Surfside and I think our new favorite because the trip takes just under 5 hours.

5 comments:

Emily and Andy said...

She has no fear. Looks like a great time. I love, love, love her little chunky legs. She is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She's a fearless little cutie pie, isn't she?!

darlene said...

How cute is that girl?

Tell Brad he's not bad either. :-)

penny said...

Kayli will probably be snorkeling by three! Just like her mother, independent. :) Love you all, GiGi

Aunt Mary said...

What a doll! That looked like so much fun.