Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to the Newest James Boy!

Yeah! Congratulations to the James House on the birth of their newest boy. He is so handsome and his brothers are so excited! He was born yesterday at 3:12 and weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz (20'' long).

Jenny did a wonderful job and I'm so excited to have another beautiful baby boy to love! Jenny you did amazing and we love you and all your boys. I do have to say that the big brothers were so good all day handing out in the waiting room waiting for the baby to arrive.

We'll be back soon to visit more and let Kayli meet her newest choice for a husband:)

2 comments:

Sara said...

YEA! So glad to see more pictures Sunni! Thanks for posting!!! :)

penny said...

Sunni, I am so glad you were able to be with Jenny at this most special time. 3 boys--WOW! If anyone can handle it, Jenny can. Congratulations, Jenny, Steve, Carter, Caleb, and grandparents!
Love, GiGi