Tuesday, January 22, 2008

9 Months Along

I only have 3 weeks left (assuming I am able to deliver one week early). I am so ready to meet little Kayli and to see what she looks like. We have the nursery all ready and everything washed. We are now just waiting on her to arrive. I have to say that I'm also looking forward to not carrying around a full grown baby in my stomach. Simple things like putting on my shoes and socks are becoming increasingly difficult. As she gets bigger, I find she is not nearly are flexible when I try to bend over so I either just can't bend or it is my insides that get pushed out of the way. I'll take more pictures of the nursery and some of the baby stuff we have ready to go and post it later. Also, I have my next appointment on the 28th where we will schedule the date for induction. I'm still secretly pushing for an early delivery sometime at the end of January.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You are too cute!

Darlene said...

Sunni, we are all very excited and waiting for the call. I'm sure Jenny will let me know even if you mother doesn't. :-)

sunni said...

Yes, I've already asked Jenny to call a few people for me so that Brad doesn't have so many people to call. You are the first on her list.

Anonymous said...

Sunni, you look so beautiful in this picture. We are praying for you, Kayli and Brad and really looking forward to meeting her.
Love You,
Penny

Sara said...

Hey Sunni! It's so fun to see you "with baby"! You are very cute! And I'm so excited for you and Brad! Kayli will be the most amazing little thing in your life so far! Beau and I STILL (14 months later) can't get over Asher! It's just THE BEST thing to have your own amazing human living and growing and learning before your eyes every single day! There are no words to describe it! I'm glad you get to meet your little one face to face SOON!!! Congratulations! I'm praying for you!!!