Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update

Ok, so I'm getting really close to 9 months now. At my appointment yesterday, I had an ultrasound so that the doctor could measure Kayli and estimate the weight. She is weighing in at almost 6 pounds already! Just thinking about it makes me so uncomfortable. Anyway, the good new is that she is in position and looks to be developing very well. At my next appointment on the 28th, my doctor said that we would decide on a date to induce labor. So my doctor only induces on Mondays and Thursdays so there are 3 logical choices for Kayli's birthday: February 11th, 14th or 18th.

I know that most people don't have the convenience of choosing their child’s birthday and many of you my find this a bit odd, but I thought since one of the options is Valentine's day I would get some opinions from friends on which day you think Kayli would be happiest with. You can vote on your birthday choice to the right of this post.

2 comments:

bastian03 said...

Your vote button isn't working for me, so I'll just tell you Feb. 14. We can all use a little more love on that day and Kayli will surely provide you with a lifetime of it! I know you are anxious to finally meet that baby girl. We are too! Love, the Bastians

Shannon said...

since both my boys were born on "odd" days, I had to vote for the 11th! I think that was Mason's original due date but he was "taken" on the 5th instead. Good luck and we can't wait to see pics of that precious little girl! Shanan