I had my 37 week appointment this week and received great news. I’m progressing along really well on my own so the doctor thinks Kayli could arrive any day. I’m 75% effaced and dilated to 2cm. We’ve set my induce date for February 7th which is earlier than I had thought we’d be able to do. That is just 1 week away!!
13 years ago


4 comments:
I can't believe she'll be here in 1 week! 7 days! So, so exciting!
How exciting. We are praying for you, Brad and Kayli and can't wait to hear that she has arrived!
Awesome. We are thrilled for you. Enjoy this weekend - get your nails done, see a movie, relax, and get ready for the next best day of your life...meeting precious Kayli. We look forward to seeing pictures of her very soon. Shanan
How exciting that you know when you will meet your sweet baby girl. Good luck, you will do great!
Post a Comment