13 years ago
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 comments:
Jenny you are the best! I'm still so exhausted that posting on my blog is a bit overwhelming so Jenny has been kind enough to put the pictures out there for me. Thanks!!
Jenny you are the best! I'm still so exhausted that posting on my blog is a bit overwhelming so Jenny has been kind enough to put the pictures out there for me. Thanks!!
It doesn't matter how the pics got to the blog.....it is great to see pics of you all. Kayl is adorable and everyone looks so happy.
I'm a friend of Jenny's and she linked here from her blog. So cute! I just love that little Valentine's outfit. Congratulations!
She is SO cute!!! That outfit is precious. She seems so tiny, thanks for sharing the pictures (via Jenny)
She is beautiful. I am so glad to see the pics!
Beautiful baby. So happy for you guys. I really like the picture of Brad and the baby. I can identify having two daughters of my own.
David
I love the picture of Brad and Kayli. It is definitely one to blow up and frame -- it almost looks as though Kayli is smiling. The outfit is adorable on Kayli -- whoever gave it to you has great taste. :-)
I can't wait to come see you all.
Post a Comment