I think we have everything ready for Kayli’s arrival home. We spent an evening last week installing the car seat base and leveling the car seat. That was quite a process. Now I’m hoping that someone more experienced is around the first time we have to get Kayli in that 5-point harness. I remember the first time I had to take Ana in and out of a car seat. I was sure that I was going to break her :)
Her bag is all packed for the hospital. I had to show off the wonderful bag Jenny bought for Kayli and even had personalized. It is a bag that will last with Kayli forever since it doesn’t even look like a diaper bag. It will be a great pool and beach bag once she doesn’t need it for a diaper bag anymore.
I also wanted to show everyone the diaper wreath that a friend of ours from our church Community group made using gifts everyone brought for us. We are going to take this to the hospital and hang it outside the door. Isn’t it so cute!


2 comments:
Wow- it's all looking so official! This baby is a comin' and you look all ready to go. You'll learn to never take that carseat base out once you get it in. It's a huge pain!
Let the countdown begin...
Can't wait to hear Kayli has arrived. The room and diaper bag look adorable. The wreath is cute and more meaningful because it comes from friends.
Post a Comment