Monday, February 18, 2008

We love our Swing!

Kayli really loves her rainforest swing. It seems to put her to sleep so when we use it during play time mom and dad have to work really hard to keep her awake. It is amazing how exciting it is when you get to see those beautiful little eyes. She is pretty stingy about opening them. Even when she's awake she barely has them open much of the time because she just hates lights. She gets that from her daddy. I'm constantly turning lights on and he is right behind me turning them off asking me why I have to make everything so bright. Ohh and as you may notice in the picture below, we think Rebel is in love. He stares at Kayli constantly and he is the one that always lets us know if Kayli makes a noise while she is sleeping in her room. I think he is going to be very protective of her. She is going to have a great playmate in a few years.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, it's so sweet hearing about the doggy/sister relationship. She looks so cute!

Darlene said...

So adorable. The swing will come in handy when you need an extra pair of hands later. :-)

penny said...

Sunni,
She has changed already. I think Rose is right, her little face does seem more round, but still beautiful.
Thanks for the pics.
Love you,
GiGi

penny said...

Sunni,
She has changed already. I think Rose is right, her little face does seem more round, but still beautiful.
Thanks for the pics.
Love you,
GiGi