Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1 Year Pictures

I think we have finally retired the blocks. As Jamie mentioned (who by-the-way- gets all the credit for that creative idea), they get very difficult to use in the later months. Kayli and I went to the Arboretum in her birthday dress for a photo shoot. She was a wonderful little model for most of it, but by the end she was very clear that she had had enough pictures:)




We've also had our 1-year check-up and she is going wonderfully. We're up to 22 lbs and eating well even though it is a guessing game sometimes to figure out what she'll eat from day to day:)

3 comments:

darlene said...

Can't believe it's been a year. Kayli is adorable and the pictures prove it.

penny said...

Kayli is following in her mother's foot steps. She is beautiful, knows what she wants, and has definite opinions about food. I am glad the Barnes household is feeling better.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE little cherub! Love her bow!