Thursday, February 12, 2009

Icing!!!

So we found out on Kayli's birthday that the girl loves icing. I really can't stand icing, but Kayli seems to love it.


Here is Kayli with Caleb and Carter. They were so sweet to Kayli at her party and they were very excited that we had both vanilla and chocolate Blue Bell icecream:)

As you can see Kayli was very excited aobut her cupcake. She was completely focused on eating all of the icing and then going after the cake.

Here is CT trying to get a little cake for himself, but as you can see Kayli quickly moved her cupcake safely away:)

2 comments:

penny said...

I think she gets the icing thing from Gigi. Keep here away from it!!
She is so cute. Even though I was there, seeing these pictures is really fun.

darlene said...

So fun to see the pitcures. I'm sorry we missed the party and love seeing the pictures and hearing about it.