Kayli had her second Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday (Easter) at her Nonnie and PaPa's house. She didn't need instruction this time around. She went straight to the eggs and except for a few breaks to peek inside she rounded them up pretty quickly.
So below you will notice that she is wearing tennis shoes with her dress. Yes, I did have pretty little pink spakling shoes to go with the dress, but I took her outside for the hunt barefoot. In the middle of collecting eggs, she walked to the front door so I thought she was finished and ready to go in but no she just wanted shoes. After grabbing her shoes in the living room, she quickly turned to go outside and lifted the shoes up like 'Why did you forget these?".
13 years ago


3 comments:
I love the tennis shoes with the dress! How funny she knows just how to communicate with you. She's very smart!
So precious. She is beautiful in a beautiful dress -- with or without tennis shoes.
Darling little fairy! :)
Post a Comment