Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Nasher


Anyone in the Dallas area or those of you who want a weekend trip, Target has free Family Days at the Nasher Museum the first Saturday of the month all summer. Susie and I took Kayli a few weeks ago while Dad finished the new Air Conditioning system. We had a great time! They have story time for the kids and then a music performance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of the 2 of you! She looked like an absolute doll on Easter. Ken hated that he missed her. I was so surprised that she was happy to come to me, and show off her adorable new dress. :) Gigi was right...she looked like a fairy! Darling!!

penny said...

What a good Mother you are to give Kayli a variety of great experiences at a young age. We had a wonderful time with all of you last weekend.
Love, GiGi

Emily and Andy said...

You are always doing such fun things with her. What a lucky girl! You need to post some Easter pictures.

sunni said...

Yes, I know. I'm just a few weeks behind:) They will be coming soon, I promise.