Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dallas Zoo

So this post should be the Fort Worth Zoo, but between running late for a number of reasons and the on ramp from Hwy 75 onto I-35 being shut down we decided to pass on the long drive to Fort Worth (sorry Sophie) and just use our family passes to have a picnic at the Dallas Zoo. Baylor had an Alumni picnic at the Fort Worth Zoo and we were set to meet friends there so we hated to have to miss it, but we made the most of our afternoon.


Kayli loves peeking through small openings:) I think that is just the cutest little smile!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures!

Emily and Andy said...

She is such a pretty little girl! Great pictures. It still looks like you all had a really nice day.

darlene said...

Kayli is just adorable. Cute pictures of the entire family.

penny said...

WOW! What a cute family. I am so glad I am related to you. :) GiGi

Amy M. said...

I love the picture of Kayli looking through the hole...that is just too cute. You should frame that one!