Monday, April 6, 2009

Waco Children's Museum

A few weeks ago during a trip to Waco, my mom and I took Kayli to the Children's Museum at Baylor. We had a great time. Kayli really seemed to enjoy looking at everything and being able to walk around like a big girl. The first floor has the museum stuff much of it from the old Strecker Museum. Then the second floor is all interactive for kids.

Kayli really thought that this piano was fun. My mom and I tried to play a song, but I am not that musically inclined so I had trouble keeping up and knowing what note to step on next.

3 comments:

darlene said...

Our grandchildren love the museum and all ages have fun. Glad that Kayli has been introduced to it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! What a fun day for the 3 of you! Three darling girls!

penny said...

We all had a good time, I think. We are really looking forward to Easter weekend and being with Brad and our girls. Love, GiGi