Wow, I can't believe that it has been 3 months already. It has gone by so quickly but at the same time it seems like we have always had Kayli. I'm sure that makes complete sense to most of you.
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Wow, I can't believe that it has been 3 months already. It has gone by so quickly but at the same time it seems like we have always had Kayli. I'm sure that makes complete sense to most of you.
Posted by sunni at 9:01 AM
4 comments:
Just stop feeding her and she won't grow so quickly!!
Oh, she's too cute! I can't wait to get my hands on her next week. I do get what you're saying. Having children is just life altering- in such a magical way.
Isn't amazing how much they change in just 3 months!! Looking forward to yall coming in just a few days. :-)
How do you minimize the spacing?
Kayli is so cute. It is obvious that she is LOVED!!!
Post a Comment