"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
~Psalm 139:13 & 14
Each day I am still so amazed at the miricale God has blessed us with! I never knew a baby would capture my heart so quickly and so fully.

4 comments:
How Precious!! And Amen on your comment.
Love the picture collage (well done), scripture and comments. You will continue to be amazed and blessed for years to come ... and then you get to have grandchildren which is even better. :-)
I love the black and white pictures of our girl. I am so grateful that the Lord answers prayer. :) GiGi
The intense love I felt almost immediately when I had Claire was amazing and it caught me off guard as well. There really is a love that you never knew existed until you become a mother.
Those pictures are great. She is a cutie!
Post a Comment