Kayli played in her new pool for the first time on Memorial Day. We had such a great time. I thought she would cry and get upset because the water was so cold, but she really enjoyed it.
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Kayli played in her new pool for the first time on Memorial Day. We had such a great time. I thought she would cry and get upset because the water was so cold, but she really enjoyed it.
Posted by sunni at 6:19 AM
4 comments:
The bathing suit is really cute.
Sunni...she is SO adorable. Was so fun getting to see you this past Sunday. I told Penny that I was so preoccupied with precious Kayli, that I failed to tell you how wonderful you looked!
Your so sweet Jill. I understand how distracting Kayli can be:)
Though I still have never seen Kayli in person, I'm so thankful for your blog so I can keep up with her... and you. You both are beautiful!
Post a Comment