Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We're Moving

We're getting ready to move to Dallas this week. We close on our new house on Friday and my last day of work was yesterday. We are so excited about our move to Dallas. We love the house and my new job is going to be great, but at the same time there are things that we are so sad to leave behind in San Antonio. We have the best neighbors at our current house and we have become close friends. You can see a picture of them below. Also, while KCI had it's craziness, there are so many people that I had become friends with that I will miss seeing everyday. And last but not least we are going to really miss our community group and church, Journey Fellowship. If you're ever in San Anotnio, you should visit either Oak Hills or Journey fellowship.


All this moving is just too much for Kayli:)

The SAM was great. I would recommend this system to anyone who is moving themselves.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Where in Dallas are you moving? I bet that jenny is THRILLED to have you so much closer. Good luck with the moving, I know how hard it can be with a baby. We moved up here when Claire was just a couple months old.