Saturday, May 3, 2008

Slow Fade

I know the dates are a bit messed up, but I started this post on Saturday, but didn't get a chance to finish it. I wanted to share a great song with you. Some of you may have heard it, but even so, it's worth listening to again.

Slow Fade is a song by Casting Crowns. I searched online to find the lyrics, but instead found this video. I have to say that I have never been on YouTube before and was a bit skeptical, but the video (slideshow really) is great. It just really made me think about how important it is that I'm a good example for Kayli since she will be watching every step I take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Ymh-w0bm4

And of course I can't post without including a picture of Kayli:)

6 comments:

Jami said...

I didn't know you guys were moving to the metroplex. How exciting! Maybe we can get together for occasional playdates since our girls are only 6 months apart.

sunni said...

I would love that! We are moving near White Rock lake.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the video, Sunni. I sent the link to my "Lane Gang".

darlene said...

Amen.

You always have to post pics of Kayli. She is so grown up sitting in a chair by herself.

penny said...

What a moving song/video and so very true. I am convicted again that our lives are on display all the time and I so want to reflect the life of Jesus. Sunni, girl, I am so proud of you! Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday. GiGi

Mama Jeannie said...

What a powerful song! Thank you so much for sharing it. Living with integrity is more important than we can know I believe. Little eyes are watching and ears are listening for sure. Blessings Sunni.