Friday, August 15, 2008

6 Month Appointment

Kayli had a great report from the doctor. She was still stuffy from the weekend, but he said that her lungs were clear and her throat looked good. We are still eating real food twice a day and will continue with that schedule for a few more months. We just started fruits this week. Avacodo was her first fruit and we don't think she liked it all that much, but she does eat it when I give it to her she just makes a funny face. We think that peas are her favorite so far.

Weight: 16.6 lbs (60th percentile)
Length: 27 inches (90th percentile)

5 comments:

Amy M. said...

She weighs more than Adi does. :-)
I am glad yall are feeling better.

penny said...

Cutest baby I have ever seen. I am really looking forward to seeing my girls at the end of the month!
Love You, GiGi

Shanan & Shannon said...

Where does the time go - she is adorable.

Jenny said...

The height cracks me up- no way is this girl going to be taller than 90% of other girls!!

sunni said...

You never know, she might just be the next Kerri Walsh:)