Well, we are all sick this weekend. It started with sore throats and runny noses on Thursday and escalated to Kayli running 102 temp at midnight on Friday even after taking Tylenol. Brad and I aren't doing much better. Whatever Kayli has, I think we've all got it. Anyway, we decided to pull out the sleeper sofa and curl up together to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics. We plan to basically hang out there all weekend.Luckily, Nonnie had driven up to spend a few days with Kayli so while she was here she got us all
caught up on laundry and dishes so we don't have too much to do this weekend. Hopefully, we didn't get Nonnie sick while she was here.
13 years ago


3 comments:
Oh, hope you get better soon!!!
So sorry that you are all sick. Hope tomorrow will be brighter.
Love You, GiGi
I hope that you are all feeling better soon!
Post a Comment