My mom preached this past Sunday in Waco on Justice. She did such a great job and had a wonderful message. My favorite line of her sermon which did draw a few amens and claps was that 'Justice is a lifestyle not a cause'. I'm so proud of my mom! You can follow the link at the end of the post to download her sermon as soon as it's available.
I'm laughing in the picture above because Kayli was throwing a fit until Brad pulled out the camera and then she just stopped and posed for the picture:) I think I may take a few too many pictures of her. Below is a picture of Granny Gorham with Kayli. This is Kayli's adopted great-grandmother. Granny has been a close family friend to my mom since my mom was a little girl so I grew up going out to Granny's house to play and spend the night. Oh, and of course for special formal dinners too. Granny taught us girls how to set a table and how to eat soup:)
Download


3 comments:
Your mom's sermon was great. I'm so glad we got to hear her.
It's OK to take a lot of pictures of Kayli. Now you have an easy way to stop "fits". :-)
She is adorable as always and it's fun to see all the family (except Brad) in the pictures.
Tell your mom we were so glad to hear her sermon. You could tell that the holy spirit was working through her and that she willingly gave God all the glory.
I wish we could have visited more. :-)
I know, I'm sorry that I missed seeing some of you on Sunday and Amy, I wish we had more time. We need to plan another slumber party for all the girls:)
Post a Comment